Home American Libraries | Canadian Libraries | Universal Library | Community Texts | Project Gutenberg | Biodiversity Heritage Library | Children's Library | Additional Collections

(952.6 K)PDF
(648.7 K)DjVu

Just before the battle, Mother : song and chorus (1863)

fullscreen
Author: Root, George F. (George Frederick), 1820-1895
Volume: 10
Subject: Songs with piano
Publisher: Chicago : Root & Cady
Language: English
Digitizing sponsor: Brigham Young University
Book contributor: Harold B. Lee Library
Collection: brigham_young_university; americana

First line verse: Just before the battle, Mother, I am thinking most of you

First line chorus: Farewell Mother, you may never you may never Mother Press me to your heart again

Small newspaper clipping bound inside of a parody of lyrics for this song: Just before election Seymour, we are thinking much of you, while about the facts you're lying, aided by your rebel crew...Farewell Seymour you will never, take the Presidentisl [sic] chair, for you must travel up Salt River with your partner, Frank P. Blair...etc

Bruning Sheet Music Collection

Scanningcenter: provo
Mediatype: texts
Shiptracking: a0118